Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Challenge - Day 20: Make your own Friday video Madlibs

If you are not one of the people who've contributed to Rebecca Black's close to 60 million views of her "hit" song "Friday," where have you been this past week?

For those of you looking for Youtube Superstardom, here's an easy plug and play formula / mad libs to star in your own day of the week video:

(mix of ohhs, ahhs, yeas, and hmms)
(insert time), waking up in the (noun).
Gotta be (adjective), gotta go (place).
Gotta have my (noun), gotta have (noun).
Seeing everything, the time is (verb).
Ticking on, and on, everybody's (verb).
Gotta get down to the (place). Gotta (verb) my (object).
I (verb) my (pl. object)

(Verb) in the front (noun), (verb) in the back (noun).
Gotta make my mind up, which (noun) can I (verb)?

CHORUS
It's (day), it's (day), gotta (verb) on (day).
Everybody's looking forward to (noun), (noun).
It's (day), it's (day), gettin' (verb) on (day).
Everybody's looking forward to (noun), (noun).
(Verb), (verb), yea! (x2)
(Expression), (Expression), (Expression), (Expression), looking forward to the (noun).

(New time), we're (verb) on the (noun).
(Verb) so fast, I want them to (verb).
(Expression), (expression), thinking about (expression).
You know what it is.
I (verb) this, you (verb) this. My friend is by my (place).
I (verb) this, you (verb) this. Now, you (verb) it.
(Verb) in the front (noun), (verb) in the back (noun).
Gotta make my mind up, which (noun) can I (verb)?

(repeat chorus)
Yesterday was (day). Today is (day). We we we so (verb). We so (verb).
We gonna have a (noun) today.
Tomorrow is (day), and (day) comes afterwards.
I don't want this (noun) to (verb).

RAP SOLO - please recruit creepy looking rap artist driving a moderately priced vehicle, preferably a Honda or Toyota. As it is rap, the artist has freedom of expression.

(repeat chorus) x2

AND YOU'RE DONE! Well on your way to being a Youtube wonder!

PS - I noticed the word FUCK fits perfectly throughout the song. What a versatile word.


No comments:

Post a Comment