Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Challenge - Day 10 - 16: Bad poster...

I've been a terrible blogger. Just terrible. It's been a jam packed week but that's no excuse for bad blogging. Rather than trying to make up each day as I have done before - I'll save everyone's time by putting it all into one blog posting.

Monday - cardio - 7k on the dreadmill, I mean treadmill.
Tuesday - weights (focusing on arms)
Wednesday - cardio - 6k with the Sporting Life team at Queen's Park.
Thursday - weights (focus on legs)
Friday - after having dinner with a client, it was to the gym to concentrate on core. I can't say this was the best idea this week
Saturday - I was pretty sick, so my focus was on exercises that wouldn't aggrevate my stomach...so it was just arms today.
Sunday - 8k run - felt good, but would have been better outside

This week, I'll be better at posting. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment