Friday, April 1, 2011

April Challenge - Getting my fitness on

So this month, it's all about training for the Sporting Life 10K run taking place May 1. We started up a group to run at BBDO/Proximity and we have about 15 people on the team at the moment.

The Sporting Life 10K helps raise money for Camp Oochigeas that provides a great camp environment for kids with cancer. This is a place where they can forget they have this terrible illness and just be kids.

Please support us by going here or if you'd like to donate to me directly, please go here. I thank you for any contribution.

My challenge this April will be to run, but also strength train. I'll try out new exercises everyday and let you guys know about my progress. My posts will start tomorrow.

PS - April is also Cancer Awareness month. Buy some daffodils from the Cancer Society to help fund cancer research.

No comments:

Post a Comment