Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Challenge - Day 9: Pull Ups - not the diaper...

Since last year, I've been trying to improve the number of pull ups I can do. When I was rock climbing, the most I could do on the rings was 7. Weak, I know. And considering I'm all of 135/140 lbs (the latter happens on my binge eating weeks), it shouldn't be that hard to do a pull up.

Since then, I've been trying to best that each week at the gym. And it hasn't been as successful as I had wanted it to be. I'm up to about 9. I'm sure I can squeeze out that extra pull up to make it into the double digits but by the time I'm done 9, I feel like fainting.

Here's to hoping by the end of this month, I'll be able to surpass 9 and hit 12 or 13. Then at least these guns will be upgraded from bb guns to some sort of respectable caliber weapons. Boy, my gun analogies are terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment