Friday, February 18, 2011

February Challenge: Day 16 - Seafood

I feel bad for people with seafood allergies. Lobster, crab, oysters, mussels, scallops...I can go on - seafood is just incredible. From a young age, I've loved seafood, and on Wednesday night, I had an incredible seafood feast.

Two of my co-workers and I had the pleasure of going to Harbour 60 and having an incredible surf 'n turf meal. The seafood tower for two, loaded with a full lobster, two giant crab claws, crab salad, and oysters was a feast. We followed that with filet minion. I won't mention how much the bill came out to, but it was probably close to 1/3 of the amount of calories I consumed in that meal.

So, day 16 and it is not looking like I've followed my healthy eating criteria all that well. Was breaking the rules on Day 16 worth it? Yes, it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment