Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Challenge: Day 2 - Happy Chinese New Year!

Xin Nian Kwai Le! Happy New Year to all - it's the year of the Rabbit in the Chinese lunar calendar, and with that, comes great celebration.

And with celebration comes food. Lots and lots of food. I thought it would be a good idea today to go with some co-workers to go get Dim Sum at Dynasty restaurant in Yorkville. Between seven of us, we ordered 23 dishes which came out to $175 after tax and tip. Ridiculously expensive Dim Sum, but so worth it.

Needless to say, I wasn't that disciplined in my food intake today. I probably had enough food at lunch to make up for dinner (in fact, I didn't eat dinner because I was still so full). And sadly, I didn't get a chance to go to the gym because I'm heading to bed early tonight (gotta be up at 330 tomorrow for a 640am flight).

Definitely not a good sign that I pigged out on the 2nd day of my 28 day challenge. Tomorrow won't be easy either as I'll be travelling for work.

Sigh...damn you dim sum...you're so tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment