Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Challenge - Day 14: Golden Globes night with no booze

I've officially hit my halfway point in my 28 day challenge. Hurrah! Who knew I could make it this far? With 14 days left to go and a big Yahoo! party smack dab in the centre, the biggest challenge is yet to come.

On another note, tonight, the Golden Globes are on. Yes, it's that time of year that Hollywood starts giving out awards and I get giddy watching my favourite stars and movies win those awards. The Golden Globes, while not having the stature of the Oscars, is by far the best to watch because of all the funny moments that have happened. Especially around drinking. The Golden Globes is the only award show that allows drinking while the awards are going on. Who can forget this great moment when Ricky Gervais introduces Mel Gibson (Ricky, by the way is hosting tonight's awards):




Catch all the action live at 8pm on CTV or NBC. I will also be reporting live, from my couch, and offering my two cents on speeches, dresses and people. Catch that live on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment