Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Challenge - Day 28: And it's over as quickly as it began.

Dear Nay-sayers,

I win. Suck it.

Love, Terence.

Hahaha...just kidding (not really). There were points where I doubted that I could last 28 days. While this was a nice challenge to start off the year with, I can't imagine it going on much longer. I am pretty grateful I don't belong to a religion that forbids indulging in alcohol or god forbid, I was allergic to alcohol in any way.

What did I learn from the last 28 days? First, I have the discipline to say no, even when everyone around me is drinking. Proof of that was at the Yahoo! party. Second, it's not so bad to have a drink once in a while, just don't have as many as I would normally have. From now on, I'll try to cut down to only two glasses of whatever drink I'm drinking when I go out. And finally, I probably won't be doing something like going without drinking for quite some time, I love me a glass o' wine.

Tomorrow I will start blogging about how I will face my healthy eating February challenge. I have already started with pre-cooking my meals for the next three days as I know it's going to be a challenge to find the time to cook during the week.

How will I keep to a 2,000 calorie a day diet? Stay tuned to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment