Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Challenge - Day 24: I did not break!

Today was the day. The day of the big Yahoo! party. The moment came to see if I was going to break my 28 day challenge on Day 24. As the title gives away, I did not break!

I credit this to many things: understanding co-workers and media colleagues who did not pressure me to drink once (some gave me props for not breaking), I replaced drinking with yummy food, and I danced my ass off.

So, there's nothing funnier than seeing drunk people around you making a fool of themselves. There were several examples tonight including:

- a guy at the photo booth dancing like an overweight Michael Jackson
- a girl at the photo booth dry humping the overweight Michael Jackson from behind
- that same girl falling over and taking people down with her

My co-worker, Jean George and I were totally egging these two on. Giving them directions at the photo booth like "you're a tiger!" or "do Charlie's Angels!" or "ride him like a cowboy!"

Man, tonight was fun. Proximity peeps - you know how to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment