Saturday, January 29, 2011

January Challenge - Day 27: One more day...one day more!


With day 28 just around the corner (less than 3 hours in fact), I am starting to look forward to my next 28 day challenge. Eating healthy.

I imagine the next 28 days (starting February 1st) will be much harder than these past 28 days. No doubt, I had my challenges this month (including the awesome Yahoo! party) but food has always been something I've struggled with. I have little to no food discipline - thank god I decided to start working out a couple of years back, or else I would be one of those crying fatties on the Biggest Loser.

Well, as one chapter of my challenge comes to an end, another one begins. I stumbled across this photo on the net - this will likely be me on Jan 31st, the day I lift my alcohol ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment