Monday, January 24, 2011

January Challenge - Day 22: Some people can really really drive you to drink.

After my session at the gym tonight, I went down to my storage closet to pick up an item I needed for my condo. This is the scene that greeted me. The moron who has the locker beside me locked their bike infront of my door. I can't get in. What a fucker. People like this make you so angry, that it makes you want to drink.

Other people that annoy me to this point? Here's a list:
- slow walkers that take up an entire walkway
- stupid customer service reps
- TTC ticket booth collectors
- loud cellphone users
- people who block public transit entrances (in fact, everyone on public transit annoys me)
- people who ask for your opinion, but never take it

I'm sure I can go on. I just don't want to increase my blood pressure any higher than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment