Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January Challenge - Day 17: The after work drink, why it's so necessary

It's been a bit of a marathon these days at work. Productive, yes. Tiring also. Which is why I realize a beer or a drink after work is so incredibly necessary in order to unwind.

As more and more of my co-workers find out about my 28 day challenge of no drinking, shock is the first reaction. "Really? WHY?" is what follows. Then, many scoff that I can actually complete this task and offers me a drink. I almost took them up on the offer today, it was so tempting.

I don't really know the point of this post - I guess I'm super tired and can't think of anything to rave or rant about. Something tells me I need to go to sleep soon. Sorry folks for this jibber jabber.

No comments:

Post a Comment